Here is some practical information to help you prepare your stay...
Saturday morning Vannes
Sunday morning Larmor-Baden
Monday morning Auray (one of the largest in the area)
Wednesday morning Vannes
Friday morning Arradon
- Late-night markets in Larmor-Baden : Thursday 19 and 26 July and 2,9 and 16 August
- Arts & crafts markets Pays d'Auray
- List of markets in the Morbihan
- List of oyster farms in Larmor-Baden ...
- Larmor-Baden : an information point in July and August opposite the town hall open from Monday to Thursday and Saturday from 10 am to 1pm and 4pm to 7pm. Sunday from 10am to 1pm. Information on + 33 (0)6 85 40 06 80
- Tourist information centre in Vannes : in July and August, open from Monday to Saturday from 9.30am to 7pm. Sunday and bank holidays from 10am to 6pm. May, June and September from Monday to Saturday from 9.30am to 12.30pm and from 1.30pm to 6pm. Information on + 33 (0)2 97 47 24 34
- Tourist information centre in Auray : Open from Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 12.30pm and from 2pm to 5pm. Information on + 33 (0)2 97 24 09 75